Faraj Abdullah Alhoti
Area of Expertise:
Professional experience of 35 years, including 14 years in Saudi Aramco
- Expert in public tender’s procurement, government initiatives, strategies, budgets, operations and government digitization.
- Ex – Adviser to the Minister of Housing
- Expert in corporate management, structuring and financial sustainability
- Expert in corporate governance and business development
- Expert in digital transformation and technology projects to achieve the Kingdom’s Vision 2030
- Expert in the preparation of preliminary and executive feasibility studies,
Expert in Industry analysis particularly; Crude oil production, petroleum refining, basic petrochemicals, ammonia, industrial gases, sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), cement, fertilizer, plastics, metals, commercial ship repair, commercial aircraft repair, construction, Capital Market, Saudi Stock Exchange or (Tadāwul) & Aviation
- Vice President of Development and Strategy at Boeing Middle East.