Health Care & Pharmaceuticals
Health & Pharmaceuticals
We work with companies at every stage of development, from fast-growing startups to mature public companies, in virtually every sector and subsector of the industry – including healthcare services, biotechnology, medtech and medical devices. With an outstanding global platform, we can scale our client teams to meet client needs — whether that means drawing on best-of-the-best capabilities in public company representation, M&A, capital markets, regulatory advice or IP and securities litigation.
Our team combines understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with technical legal expertise to help our clients;
- Capitalise on commercial opportunities
- Drawing on extensive experience and expertise in dealing with acquisitions
- Intellectual property
- R & D licensing
- Consumer and regulatory issues
- Dealing with contentious and non-contentious issues.
Our market-leading pharmaceutical and healthcare industry team is multi-jurisdictional, providing a full service response to clients operating in this broad sector. We work with a wide range of clients including bio-technology, pharmaceutical and general healthcare companies, hospitals, start-ups, universities and university spin-outs, agricultural companies, medical device companies, care homes and those who finance and invest in the industry.
We have the practical and technical knowledge of issues in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry to enable us to provide strategic and commercial advice.
With a focus on commercial outcomes, we partner with our clients to proactively deliver effective, commercial solutions to complex, often multi-jurisdictional, legal and business challenges.
Laws - Regulations - Rules & Policies
- Guidance and Requirements of Cosmetic product Notification - Saudi Arabia
- Pharmaceutical Products Clearance Conditions and Requirements - Saudi Arabia
- Requirements and Procedures for Licensing Private Laboratories - Saudi Arabia
- Requirements for Shipments Clearance of Medical Devices at Ports of Entries - Saudi Arabia